Heat Reducing Exterior Coating
Ice Coat has been specially developed using advanced materials & technology, making it a high quality all- purpose heat insulation coating.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- Concrete, metal, fibre or timber surfaces
- Roofings of residential & commercial complexes
- Cold storages
- Fuel & water tanks.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Heat insulation and energy saving coating
- High solar reflectance
- Excellent UV resistance
- Higher thickness; hence longer life
- Algae and fungus resistant
- Waterproof and breathable
- Nontoxic, water based system, thus Eco friendly
- Corrosion resistant
- Surface must be clean & sound, free from all dust, oil, grease & other contaminants. Remove all loose material withscrapper or stiff broom
- Degrease the metal surface by washing down with detergent & prime all bare timber with wood primer.
- Fill all the cracks up to 5 mm width with POWER FIX SBR or modified mortar
in case of width more than 5 mm on cementitious substrates
- If the substrate temperature is high then cool it down by using water hose and allow the substrate to attain a saturatedsurface dry condition.
- Apply 2 coats of ICE COAT directly from the container, without thinning, over the primed surface. Stir wellbefore use.
- ICE COAT can be applied on a prepared cementitious, metal or timber surface with an interval of 2 hrs.
- On metal surfaces, prime the surface with an anti-corrosive primer
- Depending on the porosity of surface, 1 KG can cover 3 sqm for one coat. Apply 2 coats to achieve a minimum DFTof 400 microns for optimum performance.
PRECAUTIONS & LIMITATIONS:
- Do not apply ICE COAT when temperature is below 10°C and above 55°C.